A sermon preached before the Incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts; at their anniversary meeting in the Parish Church of St. Mary-le-Bow, on Friday February 21, 1777. By the Most Reverend Father in God, William lord archbishop of York [electronic resource].
- Markham, William, 1719-1807
- London : Printed by T. Harrison and S. Brooke, in Warwick-Lane, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 104, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Includes an abstract of the charter and proceedings of the Society, lists of missionaries and members, etc.
Printed from the same setting of type as the 4⁰�edition, but with minor variations in the border and some of the headlines.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N23706.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 77-68a
View MARC record | catkey: 6145248