The statutes at large concerning the provision for the poor [electronic resource] : Being a compleat collection of all the acts of Parliament relating thereto. To which is added, a table by way of abstract of all the said acts, digested into alphabetical order
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). Selections: Poor
- London : Printed by J. Baskett, His Majesty's printer; and sold by F. Gosling at the Crown and Mitre over against Fetter Lane in Fleet-street, and at the King's Printing Office in Black Fryars, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 131, 1 unnumbered page, xxiip. ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N24150.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145296