Substance of an address to a parochial meeting held at Chiswick, in the county of Middlesex, on Tuesday, the 20th Feb. 1798, to consider the propriety of a voluntary contribution for the defence of the country. [B]y Sir C.W. Rouse Boughton, bart. M.P. chairman of the meeting. Published at the request of the committee and inhabitants [electronic resource].
- Rouse-Boughton, Charles William, Sir, 1747-1821
- London : Printed for John Stockdale, Piccadilly, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 45, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N24367.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145327