The works of Dionysius Longinus, on the sublime: or, a treatise concerning the Sovereign perfection of writing [electronic resource] : Translated from the Greek. With some remarks on the English poets. By Mr. Welsted
- Longinus, active 1st century
- Uniform Title:
- On the sublime. English
- London : Printed for Sam. Briscoe, and sold by John Graves next Whites-Chocolate-House in St. James's-Street and Owen Lloyd near the Church of the Temple, 1712.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 10 unnumbered pages, 192 pages ; 8⁰.
- A variant has Owen Floyd in imprint.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N25891.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145498