The second volume of the works of Mr. Thomas Brown [electronic resource] : Containing letters from the dead to the living, and from the living to the dead; together with dialogues of the dead, after the manner of Lucian
- Brown, Thomas, 1663-1704
- London : Printed for Henry Lintot, and Charles Hitch at the Red Lion in Pater-noster Row, 1744.
- The eighth edition, carefully corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 331, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N25904.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145500