The works of the late learned Dr. Richard Mead, in seven volumes [electronic resource] : Containing I. A mechanical account of poisons, in several essays. II. A discourse on the plague. III. A differtation on the scurvy; with an appendix relative to the method of extracting the soul air out of ships, &c. &c. by Samuel Sutton. IV. A treatise on the small pox and measles; with an appendix by that celebrated Arabian physician, Abubeker Rhazes. V. A discourse on the influence of the sun and moon on human bodies, and the diseases thereby produced. VI. Medical precepts and cautions. VII. And lastly, a commentary on the disease mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. By Dr. Richard STack, F.R.S.
- Mead, Richard, 1673-1754
- London : Printed for J. Brindley, bookseller to His Late Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, in New-Bond-street, MDCCLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 7 volumes,plates ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26029.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145517