The Roman history, from the building of the city [electronic resource] : To the perfect settlement of the empire, by Augustus Cs̆ar: containing the space of 727 years. Design'd as well for the understanding of the Roman authors, as the Roman affairs. The ninth edition, carefully revis'd, and much improv'd. By Laurence Echard, A.M. Of Christ-College in Cambridge
- Echard, Laurence, 1670?-1730
- London : Printed for R. and J. Bonwicke, J. Walthoe, R. Wilkin, J. Tonson, T. Ward, and B. Barker, MDCCXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- volumes1 (6 unnumbered pages, xvi, 452, 20 unnumbered pages), plate ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Vol. 1 of a five volume work; vols.1-2 by Echard and vols. 3-5 "by one whose person is unknown to me".
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26346.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6145550