The Rise and progress of sacerdotal sanctity: to cure men of incredulity [electronic resource] : A poem. To which is prefixed, The French original, as handed about at the Hague
- London : Printed for the author; and to be had at the Pamphlet-Shops in London and Westminster, 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 4⁰.
- "The advertisement in LEP reads 'the French original of M. Voltaire, as handed about ..'; Voltaire's authorship has not been confirmed." (Foxon).
Advertised in the London Evening Post, January 6, 1747.
Price on title page: Price Six-Pence.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26430.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, R213
View MARC record | catkey: 6145564