The evidences of the Christian religion [electronic resource] : With additional discourses on the following subjects, viz. of God, and his attributes. The power and wisdom of God in the creation. The providence of God. The worship of God. Advantages of revelation above natural reason. Excellency of the Christian institution. Dignity of the scripture language. Against atheism and infidelity. Against the modern free-thinkers. Immortality of the soul, and a future state. Death and judgment. Collected from the writings of the Right Hon. Joseph Addison, Esq
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719
- Glasgow : Printed for James Duncan Junr. bookseller, MDCCLXIV. 
- The seventh edition enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 275, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31224.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146315