A Full and accurate report of the proceedings of the petitioners against a bill intituled "A bill to prevent unlawful combinations of workmen;" with the speeches of Lord Holland and of counsel [electronic resource] : And a full abstract of the act: submitted to the serious consideration of all journeymen, workmen and others throughout the Kingdom. By one of the petitioners
- Related Titles:
- Public General Acts. 1799. 39 Geo.III.c.81. Abstracts
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31337.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146334