Bishop Burnet's late History charg'd with great partiality and misrepresentation [electronic resource] : to make the present, and future ages believe, that Arthur Earl of Essex, in 1683, murdered himself. ... With observations upon the suppos'd poysoning of King Charles the Second; ... Written b Mr. Braddon
- Braddon, Laurence, -1724
- Additional Titles:
- Bishop Burnet's late History charg'd with great partiality and misrepresentations
- London : printed for Joseph Pickles, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 192 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Variant: title has 'misrepresentations'.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N32012.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146479