A body of practical divinity, consisting of above one hundred and seventy-six sermons on the shorter catechism, composed by the Reverend Assembly of Divines at Westminster [electronic resource] : With a supplement of some sermons on several texts of scripture together with the art of divine contentment. By Thomas Watson, formerly Ministers at St. Stephen's Walbrook, London. To which is added, Christ's various ... : by the same author. Recommended to masters [of] families and others, by several ministers
- Watson, Thomas, -1686
- Glasgow : Printed for J. & J. Robertson, J. & W. Shaw, Booksellers, Glasgow; and Patrick Mair, bookseller, Falkirk, MDCCLXXXII. 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 636, 8 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With an index and a list of subscribers.
Reproduction of original from "Trinity College Library Hartford, CT".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N32122.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146489