More reasons for a reform in Parliament contained in letters to the following persons, viz [electronic resource] : To the president of the Society for the Relief and Discharge of Persons Imprisoned for Small Debts: to Mr. Justice Ashhurst, on his charge to the grand jury: to the secretary of the Association for Preserving Liberty and Property against Republicans and Levellers: and to Thomas Bull, in answer to his letter to his Brother John
- London : Printed for James Ridgway, York-Street, St. James's-Square, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- First letter signed: Philanthropos; second letter signed: One of the multitude; third letter signed: No pensioner; fourth letter signed: John Bull.
Price on title page: (Price Threepence, or Twenty Shillings per Hundred.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N35175.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146911