The whole duty of man, laid down in a plain and familiar way for the use of all, but especially the meanest reader [electronic resource] : Divided into XVII. chapters; one whereof being read every Lord's Day, the whole may be read over thrice in the year. Necessary for all families. With private devotions for several occasions
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- London : Printed by W. Norton for E. and R. Pawlet, at the sign of the Bible in Chancery-Lane, near Fleetstreet, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 503, 9 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Richard Allestree.
'Private devotions' has a separate epage, but pagination and register are continuous.
The titlepage to 'Private devotions' bears the imprint: printed for E. Pawlet, 1703,.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N35762.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6146972