A Compleat and unexceptionable form of liturgy, or Divine service, for the celebration of the Holy Communion, according to the usage of the ancient Christians [electronic resource] : Wherein the peculiar and most solemn part of the Christian worship is more fully-explain'd and expresly declar'd, both for instruction of devout people, and for prevention of contention, than in the common forms of the Western Churches. For the use of a society of English Catholick, daily communicants
- London : Printed for the author, 1704/5.
- The second edition corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Catholic Church
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N36588.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147074