A sermon preached before the Incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts; at their anniversary meeting in the Parish-Church of St. Mary-le-Bow, on Friday, February 18, 1736. By Nicolas lord bishop of St. Davids [electronic resource].
- Clagett, Nicholas, -1746
- London : Printed for J. and J. Pemberton, at the Buck, against St. Dunstan's Church, in Fleetstreet, MDCCXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 75, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Pp.37ff = 'An abstract of the proceedings of the Incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts. From the 20th of February 1735, to the 18th of February 1736.' - The same setting of type, at least for the sermon, was also printed using an 8⁰�imposition.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N36719.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147093