Cases argued and decreed in the High Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : The third edition, carefully corrected from the errors of former impressions. To which are now added, proper notes and references to the ancient and modern books of law and equity; wih many new cases, maxims and rules, necessary for illustrating and explaining the whole
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Court of Chancery
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1661-1678
- In the Savoy : Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for John Walthoe, in the Middle-Temple Cloysters, M.DCC.XXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 312, 24 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N36863.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147120