The pretences for the present rebellion, considered [electronic resource] : In a sermon preach'd at St. Katherine Cree-Church and All-Hallows Barkin, on Octob. 16. 1715. By Charles Lambe, M.A. minister of St. Katherine Cree-Church, and lecturer of All-Hallows Barkin. Printed at the request of Sir Randolph Knipe, and many of the gentlemen of both auditories
- Lambe, Charles, 1679-
- London : Printed for Sam. Crouch at the Corner of Popes-Head Alley in Cornhill, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., The same setting of type was also printed using a 4⁰�imposition., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N38950.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147344