The American atlas [electronic resource] : Or, A geographical description of the whole continent of America: wherein are delineated at large, its several regions, countries, states, and Islands; and chiefly the British colonies, composed from numerous surveys, several of which were made by order of government. By Major Holland, Lewis Evans, William Scull, Henry Mouzon, Lieut. Ross, J. Cook, Michael Lane, Joseph Gilbert, Gardner, Hillock, &c. &c. Engraved on forty-nine copper-plates, by the late Mr. Thomas Jefferys, geographer to the King, and others
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771
- London : Printed and sold by R. Sayer and Bennett, map, chart, and print sellers, No. 53, Fleet-Street, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, plates : maps ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N45523.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 35953
View MARC record | catkey: 6147719