A s[hort] introduction of grammar, generally to be used [electronic resource] : Compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those, that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latin tongue
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522
- London : Printed by S. Buckley and T. Longman, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew, MDCCLXV: 
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 71, 9 unnumbered pages, 139, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
Includes 'Brevissima institutio' with a separate titlepage and pagination; register is continuous.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46142.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147758