A supplement to the statues at large, beginning with the seventh and eighth years of the reign of King William III [electronic resource] : And continued to the end of the last session of Parliament, March 14. 1704. in the fourth year of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Anne. Carefully examined by the rolls of Parliament. With an alphabetical table
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1225-1704. Supplement
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty; and by the assigns of Richard Atkins and Edward Atkins, Esqrs, MDCCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 1, 769-2, 400, 94 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46564.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147785