Steel's original and correct list of the Royal Navy, improved [electronic resource] : To which are added their stations, and a list of the ships lost or destroyed since the commencement of the war, with their commanders. Likewise a list of the enemies ships taken or destroyed since the commencement of the war. With lists of the lords of the admiralty, commissioners of the navy and victualling, and of the other offices in the naval department, and the navy-agents. Corrected to May 31, 1782, and to be continued monthly, price six-pence
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Navy
- Uniform Title:
- Lists. 1782-5-31
- London : Printed for D. Stele, No. 1, Union-Row, the lower-end of the Minories, Little Tower-Hill. And sold by the following booksellers, viz. Mr. Breadhower, portsmouth; Mr. Gillman, Chatham; Mr. Maurice, Plymouth; Mr. Harding, Gosport; Mr. Sharp, Deal; and Messrs A. Brown and Son, on the Tholzey, Bristol, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31, 3 unnumbered pages ; 16⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N47730.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147862