The royal dictionary abridged [electronic resource] : In two parts. I. French and English. II. English and French. Containing above five thousand words more than any French and English dictionary yet extant: and, to which are added, the accents of all English words, to facilitate their pronunciation to foreigners. The eighth edition, carefully corrected. As also an alphabetical list of the most common Christian names of men and women; and the abbreviations of the said names vulgarly used. By Mr. A. Boyer
- Boyer, Abel, 1667-1729
- Uniform Title:
- Royal dictionary. Abridgments
- London : Printed for Messrs. Innys, Brotherton, Woodward, Meadows, Ware, Knapton, Clarke, Birt, Comyns, Browne, Longman, Hett, Hitch and Hawes, Hodges, Shuckburgh, Oswald, Bathurst, Dod, Barker, Vaillant, Davidson, Brindley, Meighan, Corbett, Fuller, J. and J. Rivington, Ward, Austen, and King, MDCCLI. 
- Physical Description:
- [1,016] pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf of advertisement.
A French and English dictionary.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N48675.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, XII, 678
View MARC record | catkey: 6147952