A treatise on military finance [electronic resource] : Containing I. The pay, subsistence, deductions and arrears of the forces on the British and Irish establishments; II. The allowances in camp, garrison and quarters, &c. &c. III. An enquiry into the method of cloathing and recruiting the army; IV. An extract from the report of the commissioners of public accounts, relating to the office of the pay-master-general. With an appendix containing the regulations to be observed in the home encampment of the present year: also the new daily rate of consolidated allowance
- Williamson, John, 1751?-1801
- London : Printed for T. Egerton, at the Military Library, near Whitehall. Where may be had all military publications, MDCCXCV. 
- A new edition, with considerable additions and alterations.
- Physical Description:
- x, 143, 3 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Williamson.
With a half-title and a final leaf of advertisement.
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N49220.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6147988