A description of three hundred animals, viz. beasts, birds, fishes, serpents, and insects [electronic resource] : With a particular account of the manner of their catching of whales in Greenland. Extracted from the best authors, and adapted to the use of all capacities. Illustrated with copper-plates. Whereon is curiously engraven every beast, bird, fish, serpent, and insect, described in the whole book
- Boreman, Thomas, active 1730-1743
- London : Printed for J. and F. Rivington, Hawes, Clarke and Collins, T. Caslon, S. Crowder, B. Law, F. Newbery, G. Robinson and H. Baldwin, MDCCLXXIV. 
- The eleventh edition [illegible] corrected and amend[illegible].
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 151, 2 unnumbered pages, 152-213 pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Boreman.
Price in square brackets: (Pr. 2s. 6d.)
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N49824.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148026