The advice of a friend, to the army and people of Scotland [electronic resource].
- Harper, William, active 18th century
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 8⁰.
- A friend = William Harper.
Pages 23-32 contain 'A letter to the Archbishop of York', signed and dated "From my closet, Oct. 15, 1745. Philalethes".
In this edition p. 3 is signed A2; p. 9 line 17 ends: "Innocence".
An address in favour of the claims of the Pretender.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50022.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148034