An act for amending the laws relating to the settlement, imployment, and relief of the poor [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1722-1723. 9 Geo.I.c.7
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 399-404 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. nono. At the Parliament begun .. the ninth day of October, anno Dom. 1722. .. being the first session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno nono Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Parliament,'; first word of line below initial: 'them'; last word of last full line of text: 'of'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. nono. At the Parliament begun .. the ninth day of October, anno Dom. 1722. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50249.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148053