An Act for preventing the carriage of excessive loads of meal, malt, bricks, and coals, within ten miles of the cities of London and Westminster [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1719-1720. 6 Geo.I.c.6
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 231-232 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty third day of November, 1719. being the fifth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno sexto Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter., Last word of first line of text: 'the'; first word of line below initial: 'this'; last word of last full line of text: 'for'., Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty third day of November, 1719. being the fifth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage., Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50561.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148112