An Act for taking off the duty upon all salt used in the curing and making of white herrings [electronic resource] : and instead thereof laying a proportionable duty upon all white herrings consumed at home only; and for making an allowance for tobacco exported from Scotland, in the time therein mentioned; and for giving farther relief to the refiners of rock salt
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1721-1722. 8 Geo.I.c.16
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 259-263, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. and from thence continued .. to the nineteenth day of October, 1721. Being the eighth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno octavo Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Parliament'; first word of line below initial: 'where'; last word of last full line of text: 'Refined'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. and from thence continued .. to the nineteenth day of October, 1721. Being the eighth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50640.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148138