An Act to enable the South-Sea Company to dispose of the effects in their hands by way of lottery and subscription [electronic resource] : or to sell part of their fund or annuity payable at the Exchequer, in order to pay the debts of the said Company; and for relief of such who were intended to have the benefits of a late Act touching payment of ten per centum therein mentioned
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1721-1722. 8 Geo.I.c.21
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 339-348 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. and from thence continued .. to the nineteenth day of October, 1721. Being the eighth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno octavo Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Company'; first word of line below initial: 'ney'; last word of last full line of text: 'Act.'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. and from thence continued .. to the nineteenth day of October, 1721. Being the eighth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50645.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148141