An Act for repairing the roads leading from the most southern part of Butt Lane in the parish of Lawton, in the county palatine of Chester, to Lawton, and from thence to Henshall's smithy in Cranage Green in the said county [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1731. 4 Geo.II.c.3
- [London] : [printed by the assigns of His Majesty's printer, and of Henry Hills deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 71-87, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. quarto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty first day of January, 1730. being the fourth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno quarto Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'or'; first word of line below initial: 'ruinous'; last word of last full line of text: 'spe-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. quarto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty first of January, 1730. being the fourth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50985.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148192