An Act for enlarging the term and powers granted by an Act passed in the tenth year of the reign of Her late Majesty Queen Anne, intituled, An Act for the better repairing and amending the road leading from Ipswich to Cleydon [electronic resource] : and the road called the Pye Road, in the county of Suffolk, and for amending the roads leading from Yaxley Bull through Eye, to Lanthorn Green in the said county
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1733. 6 & 7 Geo.II.c.20
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 363-382 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of January, 1732. being the sixth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno sexto Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'in'; first word of line below initial: 'May,'; last word of last full line of text: 'whatsoever,'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of January, 1732. being the sixth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51241.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148245