An Act for the relief of parishes, and other places, from such charges as may arise from bastard children born within the same [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1733. 6 & 7 Geo.II.c.31
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 543-545, 3 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of January, 1732. being the sixth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno sexto Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter., Last word of first line of text: 'now'; first word of line below initial: 'with'; last word of last full line of text: 'notwithstanding.'., Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of January, 1732. being the sixth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage., Includes a single leaf, signed e, which contains: Anno decimo octavo. Elizabethæ Reginæ. 'Justices of Peace shall order the punishment of the mother and reputed father of a bastard, &c.'., Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51255.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148250