An Act for prolonging the time for claiming the fortunate tickets in the charitable corporation lottery [electronic resource] : and for making provision for tickets in the said lottery lost, burnt, or otherwise destroyed
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1735. 8 Geo.II.c.14
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 223-226 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the fourteenth day of January, anno Dom. 1734. .. Being the first session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno octavo Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'passed'; first word of line below initial: 'passion,'; last word of last full line of text: 'the'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. octavo. At the Parliament begun .. the fourteenth day of January, anno Dom. 1734. .. Being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51297.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148262