An Act for enlarging the terms and powers granted by two Acts of Parliament, one of the fourth, and the other of the sixth year of the reign of His late Majesty King George the First, for repairing the roads from the Stones End in Kent Street, in the parish of Saint George in Southwark in the county of Surrey (leading to the lime kilns in East Greenwich) to the first mill pond at South End, in the parish of Lewisham in the county of Kent [electronic resource] : and for amending the road from Westminster Ferry at Lambeth, in the said county of Surrey, to New Cross in Deptford in the sai county of Kent; and for amending and making the said Acts more effectual; and for amending the road from the lime kilns aforesaid to the town of Dartford in the said county; and from a place called Saint Thomas a Waterings, in the said parish of Saint George, to the Stones End in Bermondsey in the said county of Surrey
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1738. 11 Geo.II.c.36
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 795-814 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. undecimo. At the Parliament begun .. the fourteenth day of January, anno Dom. 1734. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty fourth day of January, 1737. being the fourth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno undecimo Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Year'; first word of line below initial: 'bridge'; last word of last full line of text: 'pleading'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. undecimo. At the Parliament begun .. the fourteenth day of January, anno Dom. 1734. .. And from thence continued .. to the twenty fourth day of January, 1737. being the fourth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51687.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148313