Interesting letters of Pope Clement XIV. (Ganganelli.) Vol. III. Part I [electronic resource] : Translated from the French. Likewise an original letter, in answer to M. Voltaire's objections to the authenticity of Ganganelli's letters
- Clement XIV, Pope, 1705-1774
- London : Printed for T. Durham, at Charing-Cross; and G. Kearsley, at No. 46, in Fleet-Street, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 1 unnumbered page, 217, 1 unnumbered page;5 unnumbered pages, 226-473, 11 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Caraccioli, Louis-Antoine, marquis, 1719-1803
- Most of the letters are said to have been written by Louis Antoine Caraccioli.
In two parts, the second of which has a separate titlepage.
With five final contents leaves.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51873.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148347