The travels of the late Charles Thompson, Esq [electronic resource] : containing his observations on France, Italy, Turkey in Europe, the Holy Land, Arabia, Egypt, and many other parts of the world: giving a particular and faithful account of what is most remarkable in the manners, religion, polity, antiquities, and natural history of those countries: with a curious description of Jerusalem, as it now appears, and other places mention'd in the Holy Scriptures. The whole forming a compleat view of the ancient and modern state of great part of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Publish'd from the author's original manuscript, interspers'd with the remarks of several other modern travellers, and illustrated with historical, geographical, and miscellaneous notes by the editor. Adorn'd with maps and prints. In three volumes
- Thompson, Charles, active 1750
- London : printed for J. Robinson, at the Golden-Lion in Ludgate-street, MDCCXLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes,plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Titlepages in red and black., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52396.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148414