An Act for granting to His Majesty a subsidy of poundage upon all goods and merchandizes to be imported into this kingdom [electronic resource] : and for raising a certain sum of money by annuities and a lottery, to be charged on the said subsidy; and for repealing so much of an Act made in th twentieth year of His present Majesty's reign, as enacts, that prize goods and merchandize may be exported without paying any duty of custom or excise for the same
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1747-1748. 21 Geo.II.c.2
- [London] : [printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett], [1747 [i.e. 1748]]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 39-67, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo primo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the tenth day of November, .. 1747. .. being the first session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo primo Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter., Last word of first line of text: 'Sovereign,'; first word of line below initial: 'Rates,'; last word of last full line of text: 'them'., Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo primo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the tenth day of November, .. 1747. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage., Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52672.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148447