An Act for continuing the term, and enlarging the powers granted by an Act passed in the twelfth year of His late Majesty's reign, intituled, An Act for repairing and widening the roads from the city of Gloucester to the city of Hereford [electronic resource] : and for repairing other roads in the county of Gloucester
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1746-1747. 20 & 21 Geo.II.c.31
- [London] : [printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 731-759, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the first day of December, .. 1741, .. And from thence continued .. to the eighteenth day of November, 1746. Being the sixth session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Parliament'; first word of line below initial: 'that'; last word of last full line of text: 'same'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the first day of December, .. 1741, .. And from thence continued .. to the eighteenth day of November, 1746. being the sixth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52765.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148480