The sea lads trusty companion [electronic resource] : Being instructions given to the lads and boys assembled at the Marine Society's office in Bishopsgate-Street; waiting 'till commission or warrant officers in the Royal Navy request them as servants, in order to their being bred seamen; also masters in the merchants service, enquiring for boys to serve them as apprentices at sea: with rules for a moral and religious life. Also the state of the society to the 19th Dec. 1778. By J.H. Esq
- Hanway, Jonas, 1712-1786
- London : Sold by Sewel, near the Royal Exchange, and others, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1 unnumbered page, 78 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Marine Society (London, England)
- J. H. = Jonas Hanway.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six-pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52801.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148500