An act for abolishing heretable jurisdictions in Scotland, and for restoring such jurisdictions to the crown, and for rendering the union of the two kingdoms more complete [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1746. 20 Geo.II.c.43
- Edinburgh : printed by Adrian Watkins, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 37, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the first day of December, anno Dom. 1741. ... And from thence continued by several prorogations to the eighteenth day of November 1746, being the sixth session of this present Parliament
- With a half-title., Reprint edition., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N54009.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148617