The history of ancient coins, weights and measures. Including the life and glorious actions of King Solomon [electronic resource] : Being a particular account of his riches, power, and extensive jurisdiction; with an exact description of the structure, dimensions and magnificence of his temple. Also a calculation of the value of ancient money reduced to the standard of our British coin. To which is added, a treatise concerning gold and silver; and easy rules for melting and weighing the same, by a method intirely new
- Renolds, George
- London : Printed for W. Shropshire, at the Peacock in Castle-street, Leicester-Fields; A. Dodd, without Temple-Bar; J. Jackson, in Pall-Mall; J. Smith, in Bond-street; J. Marshall, in Newgate-street: and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, iv, 140 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: (Price One Shilling and Six-pence.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N54703.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 6793
View MARC record | catkey: 6148663