An act for repealing an act made in the ninth year of the reign of Her Late Majesty Queen Anne, intituled [electronic resource] : An act to oblige ships coming from places infected, more effectually to perform their quarentine; and for the better preventing the plague being brought from foreign parts into Great Britain, or Ireland, or the Isles of Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, Sark or Man, and to hinder the spreading of infection
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1720-1721. 7 Geo.I.c.3
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crooke, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms in Copper-Alley, 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Enacted: Public General Acts, 7 Geo.I. c.3.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N56013.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6148759