Accountant-general's office. No. I. An abstract of the hereditary revenue and additional duties for two years, with the expence of management, drawbacks, premiums, &c. from Lady-day, 1781, to Lady-day, 1783 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1783-xx-xx
- Dublin : Printed by Abraham Bradley King, stationer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, and printer to the Honorable House of Commons of Ireland, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- At head of docket title: "No. I".
Printed by order of the Irish House of Commons.
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N59086.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149011