An act to enable Fanny Fowler, spinster, a minor, to convey, assign, and settle her real and personal estate in the manner therein mentioned on her intended marriage with Sir Brook Bridges, Baronet [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1765-03-01
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., Enacted: Private Acts, 5 Geo.III.c.50., In this issue, the first word of line 1 on p.8 is 'Fowler'., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N60907.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149057