The New English Theatre Vol. VI. Oroonoko, George, Barnwell, Venice preserved, Tamerlane, distrest mother [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- New English theatre. Vol.6.
- London : Printed for J. Rivington & Sons, W. Strahan W Johnston, C. Bathurst, J: Davies, L: Davies, J: Dodsley, J: Longman, J: Lowndes, B: Law, J: Caston; J: Beckel, W. Nicoll, R. Horsfield, S. Bladon, B. White, E. Dilly, R. Baldwin, G. Robinson, J: Cadell, W. Harney, W: Woodfall & J. Bew, M.DCC.LXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- volumes6(2 unnumbered pages, 83, 1 unnumbered page;58, 2 unnumbered pages;74, 2 unnumbered pages;70, 2 unnumbered pages;55, 5 unnumbered pages, plates) ; 12⁰.
- 'Oroonoko. .. by Thomas Southern', 'The London merchant; .. by Mr. Lillo', 'Venice preserv'd; .. by Mr. Otway', 'Tamerlane. .. by N. Rowe', 'The distrest mother. .. by Mr. Amb. Philips', have a separate titlepage dated 1776., Imprints vary., The general title page is engraved., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N61450.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149100