The New English theatre, Vol IV [electronic resource] : G. Herope, Jane Shore, Morning Bride, Rival Queens, Gamester
- Uniform Title:
- New English theatre. Vol.4.
- London : Printed for J: Rivington & Sons, W: Strahan, W: Johnston, [C] Bathurst, J: Davies, J: Davis, J: Dodsley, S: Crowder, J: Longman, J: Lowndes, B: Law, J: Caslon, J: Beckel, W: [M. Nicoll] R: Horsfield, S: Bladen, B: White, E: Dilly, R: Baldwin, G: Robinson, J: Cadell, W: Harney, W: Woodfall & J: Bew, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- volumes4(2 unnumbered pages, 53, 3 unnumbered pages;62, 2 unnumbered pages;67, 5 unnumbered pages;56, 4 unnumbered pages;69, 3 unnumbered pages, plates) ; 12⁰.
- 'Merope. .. by Aaron Hill', 'Jane Shore. .. by Nicholas Rowe', 'The mourning bride. .. by Mr. Congreve', 'The rival queens; .. by Nathaniel Lee', and 'The gamester. . by Mr. Moore' have separate titlepages dated 1776.
The general title page is engraved.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N61453.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149103