Reflections on the slave trade, with remarks on the policy of its abolition [electronic resource] : In a letter to a clergyman in the county of Suffolk. By G.C.P.
- G. C. P.
- [Bury St. Edmunds] : For the author: Bury: printed by P. Gedge, for J.H. Riley, Sudbury; and sold by the printer and publisher; also by Shave and Jackson, and Jermyn, Ipswich; Leatherdale, Hadleigh; Keymer, Colchester; Clachar, Chelmsford; and by T. Knott. No. 17, Lombard-Street, London, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 56 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Signatures: [A]⁴�(-[A]4) B-D⁸�[E]²�(-[E]2).
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N63105.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149205