A treasure of useful discoveries [electronic resource] : By B. Godfrey, M.D. Containing, remarks on divers aliment and eatables, where by to know which are not digested by our stomachs; and those unfit for our bodies are pointed out: also, an account of the nutriment of chyle divers food give into the blood; proper to be known by persons apt to be too corpulent or too thin, in order to prevent pain and diseaes, and, in a great measure, sudden deaths: with a number of valuable discoveries, particulary, a method of destroying bugs in houses; and to prevent the ill practice of opening letters, or any sealed things. To which is added, by a student of health, physick for families, discovering a safe way, and ready means, whereby every one at sea or land may with God's assistance be in a capacity of curing themselves, or their relations, in all distempers or extremities, without any the hazards, troubles, or dangers, over usual, in all other ways of physick
- Godfrey, Boyle, 1685 or 1686-1756
- Dublin : Printed for and sold by James Hunter, in Sycamore-Alley, near Essex-Street, M,DCC,LXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N63306.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149226