A Letter from a member of the House of Commons to his friend in the country, relating to the bill of commerce [electronic resource] : With a true copy of the bill, and an extact list of all those who voted for and against engrossing it.
- London : Printed and sold by J. Baker at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Trent (tentative), Hutchins, Moore, Novak ("probably")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
In this edition there is no headpiece or ornamental initial on p.1; p.5, l.13: "intitled"; p.15, l.2 ends: "were"; p.23, l.19 ends: "Im-"; p.25 item 3 for Berks: "Chales";no press figures on pp.15 and 23.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N63473.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149246